Courier Shipping Rates
Shipping is prepaid and added to your bill. We ship via Fedex Ground and USPS. Some Examples:
35# Parcel shipped to Charlotte, NC - $ 23.63
35# Parcel shipped to Dallas, TX - $ 32.78
35# Parcel shipped to San Diego, CA - $ 41.62
Please contact us for an exact shipping quote to your location.
For shipping Plywood Boat Kits, Epoxies, Paints, etc, Purolator Courier accepts packages up to 12 feet long, and 4´ x 8´ packages of plywood up to 150 lbs each. $ 100.00 Insurance is included, additional insurance is $ 0.70 per $ 100.00. COD Shipments are an additional $ 15.00. Liquids are subject to a $ 4.50 Special Handling charge per box. Hazardous Goods charge (5 Gallons of Acetone or Polyester Resin, etc) is an additional $ 35.00. Plywood packaging charge $ 25.00. We package all plywood shipments with 20 lbs. of cardboard and triple wrap corners to ensure minimal damage. Sample rates are posted below. Please contact us for an exact quote to your location.
Windsor, ON - 25# Box - $ 17.47, 100# package of plywood - $ 47.36
Montreal, QC - 25# Box - $ 16.23, 100# package of plywood - $ 43.08
Halifax - 25# Box - $ 41.61, 100# package of plywood - $ 95.25
Winnipeg, MN - 25# Box - $ 38.25, 100# package of plywood - $ 87.23
Edmonton, AB - 25# Box - $ 42.04, 100# package of plywood - $ 94.74
Vancouver, BC - 25# Box - $ 45.81, 100# package of plywood - $ 102.83
Truck Shipping Rates
For shipping Cedar Canoe kits, Cedar Kayak kits, skids of plywood, etc. Typical minium shipping charges is $ 135.00 including residential delivery. Also note that these Truck shipping rates are minimum rates and are usually good for up to 350 lbs. Please contact us for a exact quote.
Sample rates for shipping Cedar Canoe and Kayak kits, skids of plywood, etc to a business loading dock or truck terminal. Add $ 85.00 for residential delivery with a tailgate loader. Plywood packing charge for skid shipments is $ 35.00. Note that these Truck shipping rates are minimum rates and are usually good for shipments up to 350 lbs. Please contact us for an exact rate.
Ontario and Quebec $ 50 +
Maritimes $ 80 +
Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta $ 95 +
British Columbia $ 95 +
Yukon, NWT and Nunavut $ 145 +
Most courier orders are shipped same or next day, kits and other truck shipments within 5 days. Please allow up to 10 days for courier delivery and up to 2 weeks for truck, depending on your location. Please contact us if you require expedited delivery.
Claims For Damage
Delivery of all merchandise is the responsibility of the carrier. Always check the condition of the merchandise, shipping container and packing slip in the presence of the delivering agent. If you receive a damaged package or a package that appears to have been tampered with, make a written note to the freight carrier when you sign for receiving the package. A verbal note to the driver is not sufficient. Carefully open package in the presence of the delivering carrier and be sure to save the damaged container as visible proof, this is the first thing the carrier’s agent will ask to see! This insures prompt action, should a claim need to be filed for damaged or broken parts. Remember YOU must file the claim with the delivering carrier. Claims for damaged or lost merchandise are made to the freight carrier. Notify the local office of the freight carrier as soon as possible (within 48 hours). Notify us as soon as possible of damaged shipments and we will assist you with expediting your claim with the carrier.
IN THE EVENT OF DAMAGE TO ANY SHIPMENT PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
Fedex or Purolator:
- 1. Damaged merchandise must be held in the ORIGINAL boxes for inspection. This means the outside carton in which the merchandise was shipped.
- DO NOT RETURN THE DAMAGED MERCHANDISE TO US.
- 2. If there is a Fedex or Purolator depot near you, contact them for an inspection. If not, notify us immediately, in writing of all damage. We will contact the courier and let you know what to do with the merchandise.
Common Carrier (Truck)
- 1. Before accepting the shipment, count the cartons to be sure you are receiving the quantity listed on the bill of lading. If there is any shortage, or obvious damage to the parcels, request the delivering carrier to note the shortage or damage on the freight bill along with his signature.
- 2. Examine the shipment at once. In the event of damage, NOTIFY DELIVERING CARRIER IMMEDIATELY. Claims must be made within 5 days of receipt. He will furnish a “Concealed Damage Report” form which must be used as part of your claim. The other necessary papers are a copy of the paid freight bill, copy of the invoice and the bill of lading.
- DO NOT RETURN THE DAMAGED MERCHANDISE TO US.
- 3. File your claim for the full value of the damaged items as listed on the invoice.
- 4. Trucker is Responsible for Breakage in Transport.
Returns - RMA’s
We will accept returns of all defective merchandise at our expense. Contact Noah’s IN ADVANCE to obtain a RMA #. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted.
We will accept returns for full refund less shipping for any other reason; contact us for an RMA #. Return shipping is the responsibity of the buyer. Exceptions are products not in original condition, Plans & Patterns, Books, DVD’s, cut fiberglass, lumber, opened containers or products with expired shelf lives. There is a 15% restocking charge for returned Canoe, Kayak and Boat Kits.
Noah’s accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. If paying by cheque please send a Postal Money Order, Bank Draft or Certified Cheque. Non Certified Cheques will cause delays in shipping of 2 weeks.